Steve is an entrepreneurialsales leader, hands-on consultant, and Director with 30 years' international salesand business development experience.
His sector experienceincludes healthcare (e.g. digital health and medtech), ICT, transport, R&Dand many leading consulting firms.
Steve helps companies and their Boards to rapidly scaleup and grow their businesses, and to optimise their sales functions, viapragmatic support, guidance and leadership.
He has helped many SMEs to identify and access newmarkets - for example by closing their first business with, and creatingstrategic new revenue streams from, blue chip organisations such as the NHS,BT, the BBC, Orange, Sony, BP and O2.
For further background please visit Steve'sLinkedIn profile.
Work is customisedaround each client's requirements - and supported by a wealth of successfultools, documentation, workshops, templates and techniques for rapid progress - but typically combines some (or many)of the following ‘Top 10':-
- Strategic review of the sales function and how itperforms internally and externally
- Creating and executinga growth/scale-up strategy (incl. effective Go-to-Market initiatives and
- Implementing best practice sales processes
- Coaching and mentoring Board members, sales leadersand salespeople
- Aligning sales and marketing avoiding thewasteful and brand-weakening ‘underlap'
- Closing strategic new business
- Creating and implementing a clear routes-to-marketand/or partner plan
- Strategic/Large/Key Account targeting and ongoing managementfor optimal revenue generation
- Creating compelling Value Propositions (beyond mereUSPs!) to enhance the brand and drive
- Appraisal of sales team skills (incl. in-field),remuneration, and incentive schemes v. sales strategy
Contact Steve on: email@example.com