Paul has spent the last 20 years operating at Board Director level designing and implementing strategies that have produced exceptional growth and profitability, along with recognition as 38th Fastest Growing UK Company by Sunday Times (2008).
After founding in 2004 and successfully exiting the Fusion People Group in December 2014 Paul joined the governments ‘Growth Accelerator programme' working with many SME's on growth strategies, Management team and Board level coaching.
From 2012 Paul has been heavily involved in the training and apprenticeship arena, founding and growing two training businesses in that time and successfully transitioning the last one to the new Apprenticeship Levy delivery model.
Coaching Skills Matrix
- Growth strategies
- Identifying and solving barriers to growth
- ‘Life style business' to ‘Growth business' transition
- Start-ups & Business Plans
- People Development and Management
- Team Building
- Director and Senior Management mentor and Coach
- Training and Training Funding
- Business Development Strategies
- Brand management
- Budgeting and cash flow (Planning, review and funding)
- Acquisitions (Distressed and profitable identification attraction integration)
- Contract compilation, review, analysis & negotiation
- Maximising shareholder value
- Dispute resolution
- Market Intelligence, sector & competitor mapping
- Marketing strategies