Looking to register your new business? There are many factors to consider and choices to make which are fundamental to your new business.
There are a wealth of resources available to help aid your decision, which are provided by some of the most trusted organisations in the country. Read through the below to learn more:
- Setting up a business
Overview of the regulations and requirements for setting up a business
- Choose a legal structure for a new business
You must choose a business structure when you start a business. Take a look at the options.
- Register at Companies House
All limited companies in the UK, and overseas companies with a branch or place of business in the UK need to be registered with Companies House.
- Register your new business with HMRC
How to register a new business and create an HMRC online account
- Checklist of things that you need to do to start a business
Guidance from HMRC on what you need to do for tax and National Insurance purposes when you start up a business as a self-employed person, a partnership or a limited company
- Setting up and running a private limited company
All the rules about running a private limited company
- Starting a social enterprise
Information and guidance and events
- Find a chartered accountant
The ICAEW has a service to help you find a chartered accountant near you.
Click here for more information